This is an easy and delicious Kerala style beef curry. Spicy nadan Beef curry preparation :) It goes well well with ghee rice, appam, parotta, puttu, and chappathi.
- Heat oil in a pan/pressure cooker. Add finely sliced onion, green chillies, curry leaves and salt. Saute until it becomes light brown.
- Grind together ginger, garlic, pepper powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, ani seeds powder, vinegar.
- Add this mixture and fry well.
- Add water and add enough salt into the gravy. Mix well. Then add beef and mix it again.
- Cook it until beef is done. It would take up to 2 whistles normally. Onion gets mashed into the gravy, by this time.
- Add coriander leaves and boil till gravy has thick consistency as you desire. If you want to make it spicier, add some more pepper powder at this time. ** Coriander leaves is optional.
- Serve it with boiled rice, neychoru/ghee rice, appam, parotta, puttu or chappathi.. Enjoy :)