This brownie is made from ghee(clarified butter) and can stay preserved for 2-3 days. The ghee gives the brownie a crusty top that makes it hard on the outside but soft and moist inside.
- Mix the dry ingredients - Mix the flour and baking powder with a spoon and sieve it. Mix the chocolate powder to the above.
- Separate the egg whites and keep it aside.
- Powder the sugar in a mixer. Mix the egg whites and sugar with a beater till it becomes fluffy. keep that aside.
- Now mix the first set of chocolate powder, flour & baking powder with chopped cashews, ghee and egg yolks
- Once that is thoroughly mixed, add the egg whites + sugar mixture
- Beat this well using a hand blender or mixer.
- Preheat oven on 320F
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan and keep it on the oven for 55 minutes.
- Once it nears the baking point you will see the top crust getting hard and light brown and the edges separating from the tray.
- Once baked, serve after cooling it