This is a simple, mouth-watering South Indian style green chicken curry made with a blend of spices and fresh coriander leaves. It goes well with rice and chapathi. Inspired from mariasmenu.com.
- Heat oil. Add finely sliced onions and salt. Cook till it becomes golden brown color.
- Meanwhile, grind together items listed in Grind1 section into a fine paste. Add it to the above mixture.Cook for 3 minutes. Add oil if needed.
- Grind together items in Grind2 section to a smooth paste.Cook for around 5 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup water. Mix it well. Adjust the salt. Then add cleaned chicken pieces.
- Cover and cook it until chicken is done. Check the consistency of the gravy as per required. Chicken curry is ready to be served.