Chicken wings baked and sauteed in a flavored sauce combo. An easy and yummy appetizer for parties or occasions. I promise it vanishes in no time :) Recipe credits to my dear hubby :)
- Mix all the ingredients for chicken marinade, make it a paste and then coat the chicken. Add olive oil as needed. Place the marinated chicken in the refrigerator for around 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spread the chicken wings on a roasting pan with grill rack or on a baking tray. Place it on the middle oven rack.
- Bake for around 45 minutes or until crisp and cooked through.
- Heat a pan. Mix tomato sauce, soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce and oyster sauce with some water and cook it over a lower flame. Add oregano and parsley. *** If you like it spicier, add Sriracha or other hot chilli sauce. Adjust the sauce quantity according to your taste.
- Add baked wings. Make sure that wings are properly coated in the sauce. Switch it off.
- Serve it with leftover sauce in the pan :)
Notes - You can also try the same recipe with chicken drumsticks.