Quick, easy and delicious!! It is an Indo Chinese rice based dish with good flavor of veggies and sauces. I usually serve it with any indo chinese gravies like gobi / chicken / mushroom manchurian.
- Wash rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes. Drain the water completely after that.
- Heat 2 tbsp of ghee. Add rice to it and fry until rice starts cracking.
- Add water with proper salt and 1 tsp pepper. Add lime juice.
- Cover and cook till the rice is done.
- Heat 2 tbsp of ghee. Add onion, capsicum and salt. Saute it until the mixture becomes soft.
- Add ginger, garlic and 1tsp pepper. Saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add carrot, beans and green peas. Cover and cook until it is done.
- Add tastemaker cubes and saute well. This is optional.
- Add soya sauce and chilli tomato sauce. Saute it well for around 5 minutes.
- Mix rice and above veg mixture. Cover and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Garnish rice with fried cashew, raisins and shallots.