A simple gin punch by Bo at the Airbnb happy hour.
- 2 Pints Gin
- To Taste Oranges
- To Taste Lime
- To Taste Strawberries
- 1 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Pint wine , sparkling
- 1 Cup Agave syrup
- We are gonna make the gin punch today.
- Cut the oranges into wheels
- Cut the lime into wheels
- With a pairing knife cut the strawberry hulls
- The last step was for decoration. This is for the real deal. Cut them into half pieces.
- Cut the strawberries into half pieces.
- Get all the fruits in together.
- Time to add the alcohol. I am adding two bottles of gin.
- The next is to add framboise.
- Adding the Framboise
- Next is to add agave syrup. Sweetener but not as sweet as sugar
- Add Lemon juice.
- Mix everything together to make sure the agave is blended in.
- Finally just before serving add the sparkling wine
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!