Author: Jane Jojo Updated on:
The is probably got to be best sandwich stuffing. Easy to do, sightly spicy but tangy and filling
- Cut the onions into thin slices, dice cut the tomatoes and keep them aside.
- In a wok, heat the oil luke warm and add the onions along with salt.
- Saute this till the onions start to turn light brown. Be careful not to over saute.
- Now add the tomatoes and continue sauteing. Taste a bit for flavor and saltiness. Add more salt if needed
- After a minute or so add the chilli powder. Continue sauteing for another 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes gel into the mix and the chilli powder is blended in.
- Crack the two egg and add to the mix and continue to saute faster for another minute till the eggs scrambles and blends in.
Add this as bread stuffing and serve as sandwiches or have with Roti/Naan