The is probably got to be best sandwich stuffing. Easy to do, sightly spicy but tangy and filling
- 3 onion
- 2 Tomato
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Chilly Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- Cut the onions into thin slices, dice cut the tomatoes and keep them aside.
- In a wok, heat the oil luke warm and add the onions along with salt.
- Saute this till the onions start to turn light brown. Be careful not to over saute.
- Now add the tomatoes and continue sauteing. Taste a bit for flavor and saltiness. Add more salt if needed
- After a minute or so add the chilli powder. Continue sauteing for another 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes gel into the mix and the chilli powder is blended in.
- Crack the two egg and add to the mix and continue to saute faster for another minute till the eggs scrambles and blends in.
- Add this as bread stuffing and serve as sandwiches or have with Roti/Naan
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!