Mangoes taste so good and they are also healthy. Mango milkshakes are among the most popular drinks in India especially during summer. A quite simple and delicious recipe using the pulp which you can easily whip up at home.
- Peel, deseed and slice mangoes. You can get 2 cups from approximately 2 mangoes.
- Combine mango, milk and sugar in a blender / mixi and blend it until mixture is smooth. I like it slightly thick. If you want it thinner, add more milk. Add sugar as needed. It depends on the mango sweetness.
- Garnish it using chopped dry fruits and pistachio. Enjoy 🙂
- Optionally, you can also add ice cubes during blending.
- Mango has so much health benefits. It boosts your fiber intake, which in turn helps digestion and protects your body from several chronic conditions. Antioxidants in mango have been found to protect against cancer.