Easy and delicious white chocolate and cream cheese frosting recipe. This frosting is sweet and tangy and is the best with white chocolate cake. Check out First birthday Cake recipe and White Chocolate mud cake. White chocolate and cream cheese combination make it the best.
- 11 ounce cream cheese , softened
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter , softened
- 4 ounce white baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cup Confectioner's Sugar
- Melt white baking chocolate - If you are using the white baking chocolate bar, chop them into small pieces. Melt white baking chocolate in a microwave or use a double boiler. If you are using microwave, don't do it for more than 30s at a time. Chocolate can get burnt. Let the melted chocolate cool down.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Beat in cooled melted chocolate and vanilla essence.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar until smooth. I would say, taste and add sugar up to the sweetness you need. I don't like to make this frosting / filling too sweet. I love to retain the tanginess of the cream cheese. This frosting is good enough to fill and frost the top and sides of a 3 layer cake. Enjoy 🙂