Rice fully flavored with chicken! I absolutely loved the chicken rice I had at Singapore and thought of giving a try. It's quite easy to cook and very delicious :)
- Wash rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes.
- Drain the water completely after that.
- Heat butter in the rice cooker. Add finely diced garlic and ginger to it and fry well.
- Add in rice and fry until rice starts cracking. It might take around 5 minutes.
- Adjust salt in chicken stock in case required. Pour in stock.
- Cook until rice is done. Serve it with roasted chicken or any other curry of your choice. We had it with Kung Pao Chicken.
Chicken stock is the secret of the recipe. So don't replace it at any cost:)