South Indian Dosa stuffed with chinese filling and cheese! A must try Indo - Chinese fusion.
- Dosa batter
- 1 Cup Onion
- 3 Pods Garlic
- ½ Cup Capsicum
- ¼ Cup Carrot
- 1 Tablespoon Schezwan Sauce
- ½ Tablespoon Soya Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Cheese Grated
- 1 Teaspoon Schezwan Sauce
- Thinly slice onion, garlic, capsicum, carrot and cauliflower. Instead of carrot and cauliflower, you can add cabbage, beans or any other vegetables of your choice also.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Saute the sliced onions with some salt.
- When onion turn translucent, add garlic and capsicum. Saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add carrot, cauliflower and other veggies. Saute it until veggies are cooked. Make sure you don't overcook the veggies.
- Add schezwan sauce and soya sauce. Mix it well. Adjust the salt.
- For the dosa topping, dilute the schezwan sauce with ¼ teaspoon water.
- Heat a pan to prepare dosa. Pour a ladle of dosa batter and spread it. Cook covered.
- Once dosa is cooked, spread the diluted schezwan sauce on top of it. Add the prepared stuffing and grated cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and then roll the dosa.
- Cut the rolled dosa and serve it immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!