This is a dead simple and yummy snack. A twist on ordinary pancakes 🙂 Banana pancake we had from Phuket always tops my favorite list. And it inspired me to try this twisted one. Hope you will enjoy 🙂
Banana , ripe
4 1/2 Tablespoons
Coconut , grated
- Combine the flour, 1 tbsp sugar and baking powder.
- Combine the egg & milk in a separate bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients and slowly add it to the above. Stir well and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Chop bananas into small pieces. Keep it aside.
- Mix together grated coconut and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix nutella with 2 tbsp milk and make it in a semi liquid form.
- Heat the pan lesser than medium flame.
- Pour batter by 1/2 cupful onto the pan and spread it steadily so that it gets round shape.
- Place 3 tbsp banana and 4 tbsp coconut sugar mix in the centre of pancake. Spread it in the centre.
- Driizzle 1 1/2 tbsp milkmaid in the centre and criss cross all over the pancake.
- Once pancake is cooked, fold the pancake from all the 4 sides.
- Turn the pancake on the other side and spread 2 tbsp nutella mix on the top.
- Take it out of the pan into the serving plate and cut it into small pieces.
- *** Top it with powdered sugar (optional)
- I could prepare 3 large banana pancakes with this.
Last updated on: