This is a dead simple and yummy snack. A twist on ordinary pancakes 🙂 Banana pancake we had from Phuket always tops my favorite list. And it inspired me to try this twisted one. Hope you will enjoy 🙂
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Banana , ripe
- 4 ½ Tablespoons Condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- ¾ Cup Coconut , grated
- 4 Teaspoons Sugar
- Combine the flour, 1 tablespoon sugar and baking powder.
- Combine the egg & milk in a separate bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients and slowly add it to the above. Stir well and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Chop bananas into small pieces. Keep it aside.
- Mix together grated coconut and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix nutella with 2 tablespoon milk and make it in a semi liquid form.
- Heat the pan lesser than medium flame.
- Pour batter by ½ cupful onto the pan and spread it steadily so that it gets round shape.
- Place 3 tablespoon banana and 4 tablespoon coconut sugar mix in the centre of pancake. Spread it in the centre.
- Driizzle 1 ½ tablespoon milkmaid in the centre and criss cross all over the pancake.
- Once pancake is cooked, fold the pancake from all the 4 sides.
- Turn the pancake on the other side and spread 2 tablespoon nutella mix on the top.
- Take it out of the pan into the serving plate and cut it into small pieces.
- *** Top it with powdered sugar (optional)
- I could prepare 3 large banana pancakes with this.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!