Marie biscuits dipped in a coffee mix and coated with chocolate.This is an incredibly easy to make, yet yummy chocolate snack. You just need all ingredients on hand. It is a simple and quick no bake biscuit cake recipe. And a comfort food for sweet toothers. Kids are gonna love this. Recipe adapted from my aunt :)
- Mix ingredients listed under Coffee mix. This would be medium thick.
- Dip marie biscuit one by one in the above prepared coffee mix. Biscuits should be well coated. Arrange biscuit as a stack one on top of the other.
- Once all biscuits are coated well, lie down the stack. Preferably, keep it in an aluminium foil.
- Heat butter until it gets melted.
- Mix 6 tbsp sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate powder and melted butter. This would be a thick mix.
- Cover the whole biscuit stack with chocolate mix uniformly.
- Cover with aluminium foil and keep in fridge for 3 hrs.
- Here comes the most tricky part. Cut it into slices from the corner at 30 degrees. Initial two pieces will be small and after that you will get the regular size slice.
- It can be stored in refrigerator for a week.
You can replace drinking chocolate for drinking chocolate powder in this recipe.