Marie biscuits dipped in milk and layered with cocoa condensed milk mixture. An easy and simple no bake recipe, which you can whip up in less than 15 minutes. Ingredients are easily available. Kids will just love this yummy chocolate pudding.
- Get ready with the ingredients. Marie gold biscuit pack would normally have around 30 -35 biscuits.
- Prepare cocoa mix - In a mixing bowl, mix 1 whole tin of condensed milk and 1/2 cup cocoa powder. If you are using unsweetened cocoa powder, add powdered sugar enough to sweeten the mix, according to your taste. If you want your pudding little mushy, add 2 tbsp milk in it and mix it well. I added it.
- In another bowl, add 1/2 cup milk and enough sugar just to sweeten the milk.
- Prepare a square or rectangle pan for serving. Now dip the biscuits one at a time in milk and arrange it in the serving bowl.
- Spread the cocoa mix on the biscuits evenly. Repeat another layer of biscuits dipped in milk and top it with another layer of cocoa mix. Continue layering biscuit and cocoa mix alternately. In the end, have the cocoa mix at the topmost layer.
- Cover the serving bowl and refrigerate for minimum 3 hours. Cut square pieces and top it with whipped cream or sprinkles and serve. Enjoy 🙂
Last updated on: