Prepare a refreshing drink in no time. Dilute lemon syrup with water to make wonderful lemonade. This syrup can be refrigerated , airtight , upto 2 months. Recipe adapted from my mom 🙂
- 1 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Kilogram Sugar
- 1 ½ Cups Water
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger juice
- Heat sugar and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring, until sugar has dissolved.
- Keep it aside for around 30 mins. For certain types of sugar, you might see white thick layer formed at the top. Remote it from the top.
- Add ginger juice, stir well and bring it to boil.
- Remove it from flame and let it cool for 2-3 minutes. Add fresh lemon juice (strained) and stir till it is mixed well.
- Strain the liquid. You can get around 500ml of lemon syrup with this.
- Syrup can be refrigerated , airtight , upto 2 months. Enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!