Author: Jane Jojo Updated on:
I got this recipe from Sunanda. Prepared these cookies for the Cookie swap party and came out really well!! Itz an easy recipe and they were moist,flavorful and crispy! In this recipe, you can replace raisins with dried cranberry and walnuts with macademia nuts.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread the nuts in a baking sheet and roast it for 5 - 7 minutes in the same temperature. Be careful not to burn the nuts.
- Sift All Purpose Flour, Baking Soda and Salt into medium bowl.
- Make sure that butter is in room temperature. Using electric/stand mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy.
- Powder both sugars and beat until blended.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and beat just until blended.
- Coarsely chop the roasted nuts. Using spatula, stir in raisins, white chocolate chips, and roasted nuts.
- For large cookies, drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets, spacing 2 1/2 inches apart. For small cookies, drop dough by level tablespoonfuls onto sheets, spacing 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies until just golden, about 18 minutes for large cookies and about 15 minutes for small cookies. Cool on sheets. Store airtight at room temperature up to 3 days or freeze up to 2 weeks.