Chef Anisha at airbnb with her Thursday Indian menu. Cherian shooting. All of ingredients are set “to taste”. This was made for nearly 150 employees.
- Making Kale Paneer tonight
- Adding the chopped paneer to the frying pan
- Brown the paneer in high heat and low oil
- Adding mustard seeds
- Adding garlic
- Sautéeing all of them till the garlic cooks a bit.
- Added onions and curry leaves and continue sautéeing
- Add ginger to the mix
- Add a little bit of saffron to give it a color.
- Add salt and pepper
- Adding the kale leaves. Major moment for mankind.
- Mix them all.
- Close the skillet to steam the greens.
- The kale is blanched and I am gonna add some coriander and fennel powder
- Moving the cooked stuff out to a tray since the yogurt will split in the hot skillet.
- Adding organic yogurt
- Mixing in the yogurt.
- The final tasting ceremony
Last updated on: