Quick, easy and delicious!! It is an Indo Chinese rice based dish with good flavor of veggies and sauces. I usually serve it with any indo chinese gravies like gobi / chicken / mushroom manchurian.
- 2 Cups basmati rice
- 4 Tablespoons ghee
- 3 Cups water
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons pepper
- ½ Cups carrot
- ½ Cups beans Chopped
- ½ Cups Green peas
- 1 onion
- 1 capsicum
- ½ Tablespoons garlic
- ½ Tablespoons ginger
- ½ Tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli tomato ketchup
- 1 tastemaker cubes
- ¼ cup spring onion
- 2 Tablespoons cashew
- 1 Tablespoon Raisins
- Wash rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes. Drain the water completely after that.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of ghee. Add rice to it and fry until rice starts cracking.
- Add water with proper salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Add lime juice.
- Cover and cook till the rice is done.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of ghee. Add onion, capsicum and salt. Saute it until the mixture becomes soft.
- Add ginger, garlic and 1tsp pepper. Saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add carrot, beans and green peas. Cover and cook until it is done.
- Add tastemaker cubes and saute well. This is optional.
- Add soya sauce and chilli tomato sauce. Saute it well for around 5 minutes.
- Mix rice and above veg mixture. Cover and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Garnish rice with fried cashew, raisins and shallots.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!