An easy and yummy No Bake Mango Condensed Milk pudding. Perfect dessert for summer! It can be prepared in no time.
- 2 mango (Large)
- 100 Millilitres fresh cream
- 100 Millilitres milkmaid
- 1 Tablespoon Gelatin
- Soak the gelatin in 3 tablespoons of water for 15 minutes.
- Peel the skin of the mangoes and slice them roughly. In a blender grind the mangoes, milkmaid and fresh cream. Adjust the milkmaid according to the sweetness desired.
- Heat soaked gelatin until it dissolves. Mix well the dissolved gelatin to the above. Now pour this into pudding bowls and leave it in refrigerator for around 4 hours to set.
- Decorate with chopped cherries/raisins. Serve with whipped cream or strawberry/blueberry sauce. Enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!